Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 07:45 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I forgot to mention that Corey said the fan I bought was "perfect," and he had a great night's sleep the first night we had it, but said he couldn't sleep last night because the room was too hot (I slept with the quilt on again).

Some good news: I've been using Flonase, and have been on antibiotics since Friday, and I think my sinus infection is pretty much gone

Usually when my neck really flares up, the symptoms are only REALLY INTENSE for about 24 hours, but I'm still really suffering this morning. Usually the pain is mostly on the left side, but it's switched to the right side this time.

There's no way in hell I'll be able to do laundry tomorrow. I checked and Corey has plenty clean underwear. I'll ask him if he will help me do it this weekend, but I don't have high hopes of that, so I'm shooting for Monday. There will be a lot of laundry by then, but I will try to resist the temptation of taking it all.

I don't know if I mentioned that my father and brother saw the ortho I have an appointment with...
I thought they both disliked him, but I talked to my dad yesterday, and he said he liked the doctor, but not his PA. I guess she gave him a lot of **** for showing up for appointments and injections drunk, the type of thing that doesn't go over well with him. He said the doctor doesn't like to give out pain meds, but his experience may have had something to do with the fact that he is a severe alcoholic. IDK.
My father's pretty hard on doctors, so I'm much more optimistic about my upcoming appointment now
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-24-2017), Dmom3005 (08-24-2017), Mari (08-24-2017)