Thread: Another Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:11 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Even though Corey was home yesterday, I still had to clean the snow off my car myself. He didn't even offer to help me. Of course doing it aggravated my neck and shoulder problems, so I wasn't up to pushing the vacuum or broom around, and I didn't do the floors.

So this morning I still have those chores hanging over my head, among others, and my anxiety is higher than it has been in quite a while...

I tried to make that to-do list yesterday, but all I managed to do was make a list of things I need to buy (I need to hit at least 2 stores this week). Every time I try to sit down and nail down what day I'm going to do what, I squirm and head for the door to smoke another cigarette (I had been smoking a lot less). The biggest conundrum is when to do laundry because it takes so long, and I worry about how it will impact my PT session or vice versa.

I set my alarm for 7 this morning so I would have time to get whatever I'm going to do done... it seems like I'll be using that time figuring out what that will be.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-11-2017), Dmom3005 (12-11-2017), Mari (12-11-2017), mymorgy (12-11-2017)