View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile need help fine tuning meds

Hello, I am new to this board and hope I can get some help. I was diagnosed with PD 5 years ago. It was quite manageable until just recentlly and I have taken a turn for the worse, feeling worn out and tired after any type of physical activity, also my walking has been reduced to a slow and short choppy gait. This all becomes more problematic at the end of a doseage cycle. I really don't have any real problem with being dyskinitic. Just overall lack of energy and unable to get moving comfortably. My doctor has me on a current doseage of: 7:00am (1) stalevo 50mg. (1) sinament 50/200mg. (1) Amantadine 100mg. (1) Vitamin E 400 (1) Vitamin B6 100mg. I take the same pills at 11:00am, then at 3:00pm I take the same pills except he has me take just half of the sinament 50/200. My last dose is at 7:00pm and I just take (1) 50/200 sinament. I have an appointment later this week and want to see if we can't get me tuned up better, lol. I hope to get some feedback from others with the same problems. I am getting frustrated at all the off time and feeling lousy. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Trying to keep positive!
cougfan52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote