View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RE: nausea

Lori... nausea was a big problem for me for a long time & was very much PCS related. I tried various meds, herbs (ginger helped some) . Marinol was recommended and it did help more than anything else I'd tried. I still get episodes of nausea but not as badly or long lasting, unless part of a migraine.

so you think Provigal is culprit for you ? I've also had meds cause nausea, headaches & more. How are you doing now? I was going to talk to my DR about Provigal . It was prescribed few years ago --for my "excessive daytime sleepiness". It did help But it also exaccerbated my sleep problems (insomnia, jerking, kicking, etc.) which are again a BIG issue for me. I've tried various meds, herbs but haven't helped. So I 'm in a vicious cycle of not sleeping, dragging thru day in a fog , like I'm carrying weights, everything I try to do is a major effort as well as doing dumb things. Also more emotional volitility--I feel so irritable & depressed as well as tired and having more headaches. I've been taking B12 & some other supplements in hope would help this awful fatigue but things are still out of whack.

anyway good luck to you (and all ) w/ your process of healing...
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote