Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 02:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Dont do it!

Sue...go with your heart!
I've been married to a man 30+ years way too long.
I wanted to say NO...but was convinced I would be nothing without him.
ITs been nothing but one horrible saga after another and I've spent my entire life pleasing and giving to others, never to self.
For xmass I'm giving myself what I've always wanted....freedom!
I made the decision to end our "Marriage" long long ago, but just haven't had the guts to drop the bomb.
I wished to god I would have said NO then....and the years of regretting has made me sick!...Now I'm terribly ill, no way out of this mess.
But once I get away from this "marriage", I can begin to find self and do what I want and maybe, just maybe, find a relationship with someone I...I LOVE and who also loves and respects me!
So my advice....go with what your heart tells you...if you even feel a little bit like saying no...go with that! say NO! now, and not live a years of regretting saying yes with your mouth, but not with your heart.
CryTears....rivers and oceans of cryingtears!
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote