View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 09:40 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I was so happy but actually felt a little heart tug when Memphis didn't get one vote. Did you guys hear Ollie when he whispered to Michelle he felt stupid? He said that when he found out Dan was America's player for a week. I kind of knew then they chose Dan.

I cannot believe Keesha won the America's Choice! I mean, I am glad it was her but Jerry was in second place? Even Michelle whispered it's Renny when they were about to announce the winner. What the heck? I know she won because of how she was dissed so better her than Jerry. Maybe some thought Renny had her own business and was doing better than Keesha.

But I am sorry, Jerry wanting to buy his 50 year old son a house is a little creepy to me. Isn't he old enough to be on his feet yet? I mean come on! lol I guess I would do the same for my sister but she's not even 30!

And what's up with one of the four not bringing up that Jerry said really nasty things about Keesha or about Ollie and April's sex scenes? Do you think they didn't see the You Tube clips or AD?

Ok, so Jim and I are going to give Survivor a chance. I am not sure if I will be able to do it since they eat creepy things but we need something. lol

What is everyone else going to watch? Hopefully we'll choose the same things. hahaha
AZjanie (09-17-2008), Becky21 (09-18-2008), Doody (09-17-2008), JessieSue (09-18-2008)