View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, when Dr. Goldfarb gave Alan the samples of Cymbalta, I, right off the bat said "wait a minute, he's on zoloft, isn't that a contradiction" and she said "no, don't worry, he's taking this dose for nerve pain".

So far Alan is fine as a clam, no adverse affects. He gets liver function tests all the times. He sees Dr. Fred all the time. They discussed the Cymbalta and Dr. Fred was fine with it.

So what am I supposed to look out for?

When we go to see Dr. Fred (end of the month), should I ask if Alan should be off the zoloft. I mean, I DID ASK THESE QUESTIONS, but both Dr. Goldfarb and Dr. Fred are not worried.

And Alan is doing splendidly, going to the gym, learning yoga, becoming more flexible, (and the depression seems to be gone, thankfully).

So far it's all GOOD.

He's been on Cymbalta for over 2 weeks now. Been on zoloft for almost 10 months.

Anything I should do? jeez. If I could be reborn, I want to come back as a man and have me for a wife!!!!!

Oh, I know what I'll do, when I fax Dr. Fred asking about the insulin level thing, I'll just pop in a question about the cybalta and the zoloft. That's good, right?

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote