View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi. Did anything happen 8 weeks ago? Did you have an injury,fall,were sick etc? Anything in your past you can think of that may be impacting your health now? Well my 1st set of emg/nc did not show PN. Then it was repeated a few months later and then I was dx with PN. I agree you should get an mri. Also have you had blood work testing your b12,diabetes,auto immune etc? I encourage you to ask for a complete blood work. What type of doctor are you seeing? I hope you get some answers and relief.
Thanks for your help Daniella, I have had my blood tested with no red flags. A few months ago I had back problems. I had a MRI of my lumbar and they suspect an infection in my L3-L4 vertebrae. I am suppose to see an infectious doctor this coming week. Maybe this is the cause. If this is the cause and it is taken care of, do you think the PN will stop and nerves will regenerate or is it where if the damage is done, it is done? I am only 34, with kids, husband, and working as a teacher. I am nervous to go back in the fall with all these symptoms.
drwk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote