Old 02-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Now Ginnie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Stretch your lower lip out as far as possilbe, then pull it over your head, that is childbirth. ginnie
If you were striving for a righteous clean humor Bill Cosby moment, I believe you hit a home run. I smiled really BIG for that one!! I could almost see a Gary Larson cartoon illustrating it SO WELL. And no, I am not trifling with childbirth, just empathizing as one who has endured discogram. Eva said it well in her description. It is surely one to bring wells of tears to the most hearty!!!

No, my head was not draped, and my surgeon was trying to calm me, firmly instructing me to remain as still as possible as I lay face down on the OR table..... had to get clear images. Work accomplished. Ultimately God Granted me and angel in the person of my Neurosureon, Dr. M, and He is tops in my books for taking me on, even if it was too late for me and the damage was already permanent. I know without a doubt HE DID HIS LEVEL BEST TO HELP WHERE NO ONE ELSE WOULD GIVE TIME OF DAY. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. My neurosurgeon is assuredly a child of God.

How Blessed am I!!!
mark56 on my knees
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-05-2012), ginnie (02-05-2012), Rrae (02-06-2012)