View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 05:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have really enjoyed reading this thread. You know, I don't think I ever just sat & imagined what anyone looked like on here. MY BAD!!! *LOL* But I have enjoyed seeing pics of people tho. I have only imagined the type of 'person' any of you are. Who you are, values & all the important things such as that.

Liz,
*LOL* Angie Dickenson eh???? I enjoyed reading that. And I have to say thank you. And especially THANK YOU for saying that I am pretty. And that I look like Demi Moore to you. I don't tho. I am much much taller I believe than she is. I am 5'6", and I use to be a size 7/9 back in 2000/01 I am now much larger than that but not gonna give out what size I am now. *LOL* I have the short dark hair like she did in a couple of her movies & the big brown eyes, altho to me they just are not as big as they use to look. I can't wear eye make-up anymore to enhance them & they were/are my best feature. I end up wiping eye make-up off because of having dry eyes due to Sjogren's. They water like sieves. But they are a 'drying tear', they don't lubricate. And not even my hubby says I am pretty, he says very attractive which isn't the same at all
BUT you have made my day GF, you truly truly have.

Love ya,
DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote